Job Title: Senior Estimation Engineer – HVAC
Gross Salary: Very Competitive
No of posts: 2
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company.
They seek to hire senior estimation / tendering engineers who will be responsible for analyzing the scope of a proposed HVAC project to create a detailed estimate of the project’s cost.
- Analyze all preliminary research data to determine the project’s influence on the company and its investments and compile the information and present it to stakeholders.
- Reviewing project deliverables such as design packages, project drawings, and other deliverables to prepare for the estimation process and give an understanding of the overall scope of the project.
- Performing preliminary research data and review of project deliverables and the cost estimates for the entire project.
- Edit and update the estimations as the project changes.
- Keep track and maintain all estimations for further analysis.
- They evaluate changes and review estimations to ensure accurate project development.
- Provide technical support to junior engineers and other project employees to help them make more accurate estimations.
- Train the team about the estimated processes and ensure delivery those estimates are done in a timely manner.
- Consider the cost of labor and materials and describe what is needed for consideration.
- Ensure proper coordination between the subcontractors and suppliers.
- Prepare proposals and cost breakdowns.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineer or relevant field.
- Must have 10 to 15 years of Experience in HVAC Estimation and Tendering
- Familiarity with Cooling Towers, Exhaust Systems, Heat Pumps, HVAC Equipment and Water Heaters
- Good understanding of contract plans and specifications
- Ability to maintain painstaking attention to detail while completing multiple and repetitive tasks
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret bid documents and blueprints
- Ability to determine scope of work and required content of a complete estimate
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Estimation Engineer – HVAC) to before Thursday 25th June 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted