The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following positions for PMA Agile Project;
- Bachelor degree in social studies / Public health related or Equivalent. Masters in sociology or equivalent will be an added advantage
- 5 years relevant work experience as a Project Coordinator in qualitative research settings
- Previous experience in working with the community or government officials
- Evidence in capabilities of qualitative data analysis
- Proficient in using qualitative data analysis tools
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects and achieving deadlines
- Ability to set high standard for self and others
- Creates a team spirit, which engages others to innovate and perform effectively
- Offers a flexible approach in working hours
How to Apply
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 19th June 2020, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.