The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following positions for PMA Agile Project;
- Degree in a relevant healthcare discipline including social sciences or equivalent
- Experience in qualitative research methods a MUST
- Experience in the collection and analysis of qualitative data (focus group discussions, in-depth interviews and key informant interviews)
- Experience setting up and managing zoom meeting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Ability to interact with study participants in virtual settings
- Familiriarity with electronic data collection tools is an added advantage
- Ability to manage multiple activities and achieving set deadlines
- Strong attention to details and writing skills that should include the ability to develop comprehensive notes during qualitative data collection and analysis
Research Assistants will be engaged for maximum 2 months.
How to Apply
A full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 19th June 2020, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.