The County Assembly of Nyeri
The County Assembly Service Board seeks to recruit a highly qualified and competent person to fill the following vacant position:
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Officer
Basic Salary: 37,070
House Allowance: 12,800
Commuter Allowance: 5,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coding, testing and implementing computer programs, providing user support; maintaining support systems and training of users;
- Maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Certifying of Information Communication Technology equipment; configuring of new Information technology equipment;
- Maintaining data protection system;
- Installing and supporting servers;
- Installing and deployment of relevant hardware and software;
- Implementing the County Assembly’s computer systems; and
- Providing user support and training users.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
All applicants should attach copies of current clearances from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and CRB to their application.
Applications in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supporting documents clearly marked the post applied for on the right hand side of the envelope should be addressed to:
County Assembly of Nyeri
P.O. Box 162-10100
So as to be received on or before 3rd July,2020.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.