Inades Formation Kenya is in the process of prequalifying 2020/22 service providers.
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SERVICE PROVIDERS
1.0.GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
a) Inades Formation Kenya (IFK) is in the process of pre-qualifying suppliers for supply of goods and services for the year 2020/22 financial year.
b) The current suppliers on the approved list must re-apply for pre-qualification.
c) IFK therefore invites eligible firms to submit applications for pre-qualification of suppliers for the categories of goods and services during the year 2020/22. 2.0.
2.0 Item description (Tender Code and Tender description)
- IFK/01/2020/22 Supply of vehicle insurance cover.
- IFK/03/2020/22 Supply of staff WIBA cover
- IFK/04/2020/22 Supply of Building/Assets insurance cover.
- IFK/05/2020/22 Supply of General Office Stationery.
- IFK/06/2020/22 Supply of printing services
- IFK/07/2020/22 Provision of Computer Maintenance Services.
- IFK/08/2020/22 Provision of vehicles Maintenance services.
- IFK/09/2020/22 Supply of Vehicle spare parts.
- IFK/10/2020/22 Supply of branded promotional items and materials (Banners, T-shirts, Roll-ups, caps e.t.c)
- IFK/11/2020/22 Provision of plumbing services.
- IFK/12/2020/22 Provision of Conference and Accommodation facilities.
- IFK/13/2020/22 Provision of internet services.
- IFK/14/2020/22 Supply of vehicle and generator fuel.
- IFK/15/2020/22 Supply of consumable food supplies.
- IFK/16/2020/22 Supply of hardware/construction materials.
- IFK/17/2020/22 Provision of evaluation services.
- IFK/18/2020/22 Provision of security services.
- IFK/19/2020/22 Supply of computers and accessories.
- IFK/20/2020/22 Supply of toners & cartridges.
- IFK/21/2020/22 Provision of Photocopier maintenance services.
- IFK/22/2020/22 Supply and service of fire-fighting equipments.
3.0. Mandatory Requirements
- Copy of certificate of registration/incorporation
- Copy of Valid tax compliance certificate and PIN (for Mandatory companies)
- Valid single Business permit from County Government
- Evidence of physical registered office (proven physical location with an attached copy of lease and address of firm, single business permit from county government)
- Dully filled pre-qualification data
- Catalogue of price lists of goods/services and other marketing materials.
Interested applicants can send their expression of interest, quoting the tender code and description in a sealed envelope.
5.0. Pre-qualification document (CLICK HERE to download) must be submitted with an attached banking deposit slip upon payment of non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1,000/= (Kenya shillings one thousand only) payable to: A/C name: Inades Formation Kenya Operations, A/C no. 2028895685, ABSA Bank (formerly Barclays Bank), Machakos branch.
6.0. The documents should be submitted by 18th June 2020; and deposited in the tender box at Inades Formation Kenya office, IFK building opposite Century park college, along Machakos- Wote Road, addressed to:
Inades Formation Kenya
P O Box 1905 – 90100 Machakos
7.0. Those who had quoted previously need not to express their interest again.
8.0. INADES FORMATION KENYA RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT THE LOWEST OR HIGHEST TENDER WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON THEREOF