Inbound Marketing Executive
Job Description: We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our client.
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Perform any other duty assigned.
- Bachelor of Administration /Bachelor of science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Other skills are an added advantage: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation and inbound marketing,
- Some past experience for at least 2-3 years in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Basic skills in marketing automation ,social media software, web analytics and keyword tools in order to generate traffic and convert
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th June 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement