Job Vacancy: iOS and Android Mobile Developer Paid Intern
Job Summary: The job holder is responsible for Development, Maintenance and Support mobile Apps
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
- Build and publish applications containing high security and privacy standards for app stores
- Design, build, or maintain Mobile application, using authoring or scripting languages
- Ensures that the approved coding standards are consistently applied in every component developed
- Conducts unit testing of developed components based on agreed quality criteria.
- Prepare documentations (User manuals, Technical manuals, deployment instructions, roll back instructions, etc) to ensure that they meet set quality criteria for each component.
- Participates in quality review meetings for the system
- Provide guidance on to the technical teams.
- Adhere to change control procedures for the systems
- Provide support for post deployment issue
- Fix systems issues reported through a control process.
- Resolves issues arising from Quality Assurance (QA) tests.
- Prepares progress status reports as guided.
- Participate in software testing to quality assure the product.
- Any assignment given as and when directed by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or any other related field.
- Team player
- Results oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
Kindly send your applications to email@example.com quoting current and expected salary