Vacant Position: IT Help Desk Technician
Our client, an international organization who is a leading provider of language interpretation services is seeking to recruit an I.T. Help Desk technician who will be responsible for providing technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to queries on the phone, via email, in person, or through remote access.
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Training computer users.
- Training other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Gaining feedback from customers to improve training methods.
- Writing and editing training manuals.
- Running reports and analysing common complaints and problems.
Qualifications and Experience
- An Associate’s degree in computer science or related field.
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
Working hours: 4PM to 1AM.
To apply send your CV to: email@example.com by 30th June 2020.
Indicate the role you are applying for on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement