Kenafric Matches Limited
Job Title: Electrician
Department & Section: Engineering
Location: Matches Division
Main Purpose of this Position: Analyzing and monitoring electrical engineering services including repairing and testing of machines for availability, operation capacity and safety as per set standards to achieve business objectives.
Key Deliverables for this Position
Deliver on electrical maintenance and repairs to ensure minimum downtime
- R: – Deliver & maintain EHS and regulatory standards
- Q:- Achieve Quality targets
- D:- Ensure machine availability & Operational Efficiency
- C:- Achieve Cost targets
- Executing the departmental processes in line with the engineering strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieve the company’s objectives.
- Adhering to procedures and processes to ensure compliance of the Integrated Management System (Quality, EMS, OHS) and regulatory standards.
- Participating in installation and commissioning of new machines.
- Timely servicing of the electrical components to ensure safety and smooth running of the machines.
- Ensuring correct troubleshooting of electrical breakdowns and implement corrective measures
- Carrying out electrical preventive maintenance as per schedule
- Carry out proper electrical audits of machines, equipment and repairs while carrying out all other necessary corrective measures.
- Carrying out autonomous maintenance, applying engineering techniques, conducting tests, inspections and on time reporting.
- Collecting, monitoring and reporting energy consumption data
Benchmarking and implementing best practices in manufacturing & respective areas of work.
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power / Electronics option)
Job / Functional Skills
- Electrical & Electronic Skills
- Problem solving Skills
- Trouble shooting Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- IT skills
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 3 year(s) relevant experience
How to Apply
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 22nd June, 2020.