Kenafric Matches Limited
Job Title: Quality Checker
Department & Section: Quality & Product Development
Location: Matches Division
Main Purpose of this Position: Implement product and process quality to ensure conformance as per set specifications to meet customer requirements.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Ensuring products comply with quality standards.
- Adhere to & maintain EHS and regulatory standards
- On time, in full quality checks
- Achieve cost targets
- Implementing the departmental strategy in line with the production strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Monitoring the process to ensure product conforms to set parameters.
- Releasing of finished goods in the QA module of SAP for final transfer to finished goods store.
- Maintaining records of quality checks through updating of checklists on an hourly basis.
- Guiding workers on quality parameters as per standard operating procedures.
- Reporting to Quality Assurance team in case of product variance.
- Ensuring safety measures are followed.
- Implementing best practices in production & respective areas of work.
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Ensuring processes within operations are meeting the set standards.
- Rejecting and removing non-conformities from the process.
- Analyzing root causes for non-conformities by using 5 why tools.
- Ensuring all In Process Inspection SOPs and Work Instructions are current and followed.
How to Apply
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 22nd June, 2020.