KUSCCO Mutual Assurance Limited was incorporated in Kenya in January 2019 and is a subsidiary company of KUSCCO Ltd with a vision “To be the leading insurer committed to quality with unwavering client focus”.
In order to strengthen our Marketing and Brand awareness, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic and innovative Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
Main Role: Formulation and implementation of Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Branding, Corporate Communication and Relationship Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement business development strategic plans in line with the organizational strategy.
- Develop annual marketing initiatives that support the organizational objectives, implementing the marketing campaigns to support the objectives and updating marketing strategies based on market dynamics.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of KUSCCO Mutual product specific and value add marketing information including presentations, factsheets, strategy briefs, commentaries, multi-media updates, brochures & digital marketing deliverables.
- Be in charge of the marketing budget and optimize on spend to ensure return on investment. Report on all marketing functions to management and oversee the daily functioning of the department
- Identifying strategic partnerships and potential marketing alliances for the organization.
- Meet customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Create and build KUSCCO Mutual brand ensuring that it becomes a household name.
- Monitoring brand attributes implementation and ensuring their consistency throughout the organization.
- Spearhead consumer profiling database of intermediaries targeting increase of revenues per account
- Implement approved advertising, branding, promotional and marketing activities.
- Organize and coordinate advertising/product campaigns with mass media, press releases and public relations activities with targeted communications including brand awareness and visibility.
- Manage content creation, delivery and engagement on social media, increasing visibility for new and existing products.
- Improves customer service quality results by evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results and implementing recommended changes.
- Keep abreast with industry trends/issues and regulatory developments within the region and beyond.
Minimum Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or any other relevant field. A Master’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, Strategic Management or any other relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Insurance ( ACII, FLMI or AIIK)
- Experience in the insurance industry is desirable.
- Have a minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience, and a minimum of three (3) years in a management role with proven result oriented track record.
- Experience in managing and optimizing targeted digital campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Experienced leader of diverse people and processes with ability to lead, develop and direct team members to deliver high performance targets and standards.
- A demonstrated adaptability to drive change and transformation.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application letter (stating current and expected pay) & updated CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate or former supervisor ) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer to reach us on or before 26th June 2020 by email to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.