Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Maintenance Technicians (Vehicles, Machinery, Electrical and Capentry) position for one of our clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out day to day maintenance and repairs including but not limited to the following:
- Fork lifts
- Motor cycles
- Carry out day to day site maintenance and repairs including the following:
- Electrical repairs and maintenance
- Cooling equipment repairs and maintenance
- Plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Building repairs and maintenance
- Minor carpentry work
- Carry out daily checks and inspection of all machines and equipment and report any defects. Carry out mechanical and electrical repairs as necessary
- Ensure that motor vehicle and machinery spares, tools and accessories are accounted for and kept secure and in good order
- Complete and sign off daily inspection check sheet and return to Maintenance and Service Assistant.
- Ensure all tools and equipment is kept clean, tidy and in good working order.
- Ensure that spares are accounted for and kept secure.
- Adhere to all health and safety SOPs of the company.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher National Diploma in electrical engineering or related field.
- Possession of a Diploma in Building and Construction will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems.
- A team player with the ability to work well in a small dynamic maintenance team.
- Self-motivated, confident, creative, disciplined with attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with and handle stressful situations.
- Solid reporting and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in compliance with related building codes and legislation
- Hands on experience of three years or more.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June 2020.
Clearly indicate the subject line as “Maintenance Technicians”.