Job Vacancy: Quality Control Intern
Location: Industrial Area Nairobi
Start date: July 2020
Who are we?
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company dealing with packaging material looking for a quality control intern working under the supervision of the QC Officer to join our team and assist in ensuring the right QC standards are maintained.
Working closely with the Quality Control Officer, the intern will assist in executing the following duties:
- Inspection of all the incoming raw materials
- Carrying out any required analysis on raw materials and finished products as per the QC procedure
- Inspect and report quality issues in a prompt manner
- Monitor all operations that affect quality and report them for address
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Maintaining clean Quality Control records
- Ensure high quality of products as per customers specifications and standards
- Undertaking any other assigned duties from time to time
Who are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Recent graduate who is a holder of a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry
- Minimum of 6 months experience preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Good computer skills with advanced Microsoft skills (word and excel)
- Analytical skills and creativity
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Due to the urgency of the role, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.