Our Client, in the Marketing Industry seeks to recruit a Digital Marketer.
The position calls for responsible and organized individuals with interest and skill in social media marketing.
Position Purpose: The position holder manages the firm’s online presence using effective social media marketing strategy and responds to queries in good time.
- Research and manage the company’s website and blogs using optimized Google Ad words to create engaging content on current industry trends.
- Ensure the firm has as strong social media presence with focused digital advertising campaigns that lead to massive online following and engage potential clients
- Create and manage SEO marketing, email, databases, social media
- Develop videos, and determine ROI with a justification of sales action taken
- Use tact and diplomacy to protect the reputation of the company
- Create hype and manage all the company’s social media accounts
- Effectively engage potential clients online and convert leads into actual sales
- Monitor and control visitors data and social channels
- Knowledgeable of current practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related and IT Course (Marketing, Business, IT, Communication or related field preferred)
- Diploma holders with the at least 3 years’ work experience will be considered
- Diploma in sales and marketing is an added advantage
- Proficient user of MS-Office and working knowledge of major social media platforms
Competencies / Skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask
- Mature responsible individual with a strong work ethics and positive attitude
- An organized, self-motivated and respectful individual with the ability to work in a team
- Analytical skills and professional
Applicants require a thorough understanding of the firm’s industry, services, products and technology and working time.
This knowledge will help them work harmoniously with the team to ensure that all clients are responded to effectively.
If you are interested and qualified for the position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the Position Title and Region, on the subject line.
The deadline is Friday, 10th July, 2020.