Vacant Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Profile: Marketing manager will be responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of company’s services, create brand awareness through marketing campaigns.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Qualifications / Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field. A master’s degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- 5 years of positions in marketing
- Experience supervising and managing a professional marketing staff.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Marketing Manager to email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your expected salary.