Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Mason position for one of our clients.
Job Summary: Ensuring continuous maintenance of all buildings, facilities to meet quality and safety standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successful candidates will be expected to perform the following roles among others: –
- Carrying out preventive and reactive maintenance of masonry fixtures in all various Hospital locations assigned, in order to ensure such equipment and systems are functional and safe for use.
- Carrying out inspections of masonry fixtures in order to ascertain if they are functional and safe for use.
- Carrying out maintenance-related activities that affect Hospital safety in assigned locations in order to eliminate health and safety hazards.
- Recording activities carried out in required formats for future reference.
- Carrying out installation of new services and fixtures.
- Identifying materials including spares to be used in the day-to-day maintenance of masonry and Joinery services and new works.
- Reviewing specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Preparing written work cost estimates.
- Inspecting building structures to assess material and equipment needs, to accomplish masonry and Joinery works to a good standard.
- Observing safety measures while carrying out allocated duties.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- KNEC Craft Certificate in Building or Masonry from a recognized training Institution
- Minimum KCSE mean grade C- Minus (should be clearly indicated on your CV).
- At least three (3) years’ practical experience as a skilled mason preferably in a Hospital or hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with building and masonry services and equipment associated with Hospitals.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th June 2020.
Clearly indicate the subject line as “Mason”.