Vacant Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
Location: Nairobi , Kenya
Job Profile: The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the Project Coordinator for assessing project activities, outputs and outcomes against agreed targets.
- Development and implementation of result-based monitoring, evaluation and reporting system with detailed guideline for its implementation;
- Leadership role in conducting outcome/impact and evaluation studies;
- Planning, Management, Reporting and data analysis together with developing and implementing comprehensive M & E Strategy for the Project;
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the area of monitoring and evaluation;
- Ensure relevant and timely M&E information is provided in user-friendly formats to key stakeholders.
- Ensure adequate resources are allocated in project budgets to cover M&E-related activities, including monitoring reviews, external evaluations
Qualifications / Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Social Sciences discipline or any other relevant discipline (A master’s degree is preferred)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation, program management, designing and conducting program evaluation
- Experience in planning, monitoring and reporting
- Experience in data management and analysis
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly Indicate your expected salary.