Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are expanding and Oasis Healthcare is upgrading its services in Kakamega where we will be rolling out in patient, dental, renal, maternity, a radiology center and oncology services.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Patient Attendant
General Description: To provide comprehensive technical Nursing services in the clinics and wards.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to
- Assist in delivery of the following services as allocated by a Registered Nurse; Showering, bathing and sponging, Repositioning, pressure area and skin care, Hair shaving and nail care, Mouth care, Eye and ear care
- Change and make up occupied and unoccupied beds.
- Assist in collection and record of clinical data as allocated by a Registered Nurse
- Promote and maintain a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Ongoing cleaning of clinical equipment and working surfaces (trolleys, stretchers, wheel chairs), preparing treatment/procedure/delivery rooms prior to use.
- Maintain inventory of equipment such as ripple mattress, wheel chairs, stretchers and stock take of toiletries, linen and other items used by the patient.
- Report all observations and concerns about the patient to a Registered Nurse
- Document all patient responses to direct care/assistance given in the Patient Assistants Care Plans and progress notes.
- Accompany patients who have been discharged or referred out of the facility
- Assist in emergencies
- Assist in administrative duties such as photocopying ward forms.
- Provide assistance to Medical and Nursing staff
- A Certificate in Nurse Aid.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a busy environment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Computer literate and good reporting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Hospital’s Health and safety Policies and procedures
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title with the word Kakamega on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega located along Muruli Road in IG SACCO PLAZA (Mwalimu Centre Building) Ground Floor behind HUDUMA Centre.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 10th July 2020.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”