Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are expanding and Oasis Healthcare is upgrading its services in Kakamega where we will be rolling out in patient, dental, renal, maternity, a radiology center and oncology services.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
General Description: Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day operations of the Pharmacy in line with the professional practice, regulations and laws of the land.
To provide comprehensive pharmaceutical service to patients and other customers as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Develop hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, interns, and nurses.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- Registration and licensed with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience
- Customer friendly.
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title with the word Kakamega on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega located along Muruli Road in IG SACCO PLAZA (Mwalimu Centre Building) Ground Floor behind HUDUMA Centre.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 10th July 2020.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”