Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Job Title: P.E and Swimming Teacher
Reference Number: OAM/20/06
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Teacher to teach across the Academy.
The teacher should be highly competent in Physical Education and Swimming.
Skills and Competence:
- Bachelor of Education (Physical Education) from a recognised institution and a second subject would be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least three years’ demonstrable teaching experience.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching skills and I.T. savvy.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 21st June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.