We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join our growing healthcare team.
In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating the medical needs of our patients to develop adequate treatment plans.
You will work with our patients to assist in practicing exercises and physical therapy designed to ease pain and increase mobility and must be well versed in the study of physical therapy with a background in rehabilitating patients with illnesses or injuries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop treatment plans
- Collaborate with patients’ doctor for referrals, notes and medical history
- Schedule exercises and therapies for the patients
- Review patient progress
- Assist and demonstrate proper stretches techniques, exercise moves and equipment use
- Document patient medical progress and treatment, record notes to update medical conditions
- Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University or
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC)
- Three years working experience, preferably in a busy private set-up
- Registered with KSP and PCK
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients needs and concerns
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
All Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com by 24th June 2020.