Call for Applications
Presidential Digital Talent Internship Programme (DIGITALENT) Cohort V
The ICT Authority invites suitable recent university graduates to apply for the Presidential Digital Talent Programme (PDTP) Cohort V intake.
Through this transformative initiative the Government is looking for young talented Kenyans with passion for ICT and public service to undergo a structured 12-month internship programme in both the public and private sector organizations.
The objective of the program is to prepare young talents with skills on ICT operations, gain workplace experience, refine career goals and build professional networks in the areas of Network & infrastructure, Applications development, Information Security, Research & Innovation and Project Management to enhance employability and self-reliance in the ICT Sector.
- Applicant must have graduated and attained First or Upper Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) in the last two years from 2018 to the date of this advertisement.
- Recent graduates ¡n BSc ICT or Engineering – The graduates must have thorough knowledge in the core areas of specialization: Network & Infrastructure, Engineering, Applications Development, Information Security and Project Management.
- Recent graduates ¡n Agriculture, Health, Built Environment, Education (eLearning and content development), Law and Communication who have a passion in using Information & Communication Technology (ICT) to integrate the areas above, are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must have the requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to enable the government leverage ICT for realization of the big 4 agenda.
- Women, graduates from the ASAL regions and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Should be wiling to be deployed to any Government (MCDAs) organizations across the 47 counties on full time from 8:00am-5:00pm
All applications MUST be completed and submitted online through www.icta.go.ke
The Application process will run for 21 calendar days starting 9th June 2020 and the Application Deadline will be Midnight 29 June 2020
For further enquiries please contact: email@example.com