The County Assembly of Nyeri
The County Assembly Service Board seeks to recruit a highly qualified and competent person to fill the following vacant position:
Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
Basic Salary: 55,150
House Allowance: 25,500
Commuter Allowance: 8,000
Duties and Responsibilities
Assisting the Principal Procurement Officer in;
- Initiating procurement policies for the County Assembly
- Implementing existing supplies regulations, procedures and systems
- Recommending disposal of unserviceable stores
- Implementing procurement manual
- Preparing procurement plans
- Sourcing for suppliers
- Conducting stock control
- Stock taking and stock audit
- Implementing e-procurement strategies
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Served in the grade of Procurement Officer I or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Registered with a professional body (KISM)
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results
- Knowledge of IFMIS System will be an added advantage.
All applicants should attach copies of current clearances from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and CRB to their application.
Applications in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supporting documents clearly marked the post applied for on the right hand side of the envelope should be addressed to:
County Assembly of Nyeri
P.O. Box 162-10100
So as to be received on or before 3rd July,2020.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.