University of Nairobi – College of Health sciences
Project Information Technologist
About Us: A health systems approach project to prevention of Female Genital Mutilation using Person-Centered Communication – Implementation Research Project in Guinea, Somalia and Kenya.
- Applicant must be holder of at least Bsc IT (Second class – Upper Division)
- They must have at least two years in the similar position
- They must be computer proficient
- Data collection and entry
- Database management
- Maintenance of computers printers and other electronic equipment in the program
- Offer technical support during program workshops and training.
Place of assignment: The research coordinator will be based primarily in Nairobi with regular travel and on an ad hoc basis according to arising needs to participating sites in Kajiado, Baringo, and Elgeyo Marakwet counties.
How to Apply
Applicants to send their CV’s to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 30th June 2020.