Job Title: General Manager – Real Estate
Reports to: Board of Directors
Salary: 450K – 700K
Our client is a leading real estate firm based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a well-rounded General Manager to plan, develop, manage and markedly improve the performance of the entire business, sharing in the company vision, leading and coaching staff towards the achievement of maximum profitability
- Develop and deliver on the business plan and company strategy to ensure attainment of company goals and profitability
- Provide leadership in building customer base by designing and executing suitable strategy, while aligning team players to perform within set targets
- Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends by mapping various facets of the sector in order to ensure the company remains ahead through innovation and execution in the real estate space
- Propose the development of new services/products or the improvement of the existing ones in relation with market and industry analysis
- Participate in project planning, execution, monitoring and implementation, ensuring that ongoing projects are successfully completed
- Provide strategic guidance in the sourcing, negotiating and structuring of new deals
- Approve new deals proposed by the Business Development Team
- Ensure all contracts with suppliers, contractors and buyers are executed and maintained
- Develop and maintain appropriate tools and processes aimed at capturing, tracking and reporting relevant operational and financial metrics for critical decision making
- Train and nurture a motivated team aligned to the company vision and mission
- Liaise and report to the Board on key budgets, strategies, performance status and evaluation
- Build trust relationships and partnerships with key partners and stakeholders with an aim of creating valuable linkages and efficiencies for service providers and customers
- Responsible for the performance evaluation and development of all employees, including disciplinary procedures.
- Provide recommendations for the improvement of sales and activity performance to the Board of Directors (BOD).
- Implement the company’s policies and procedures
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability, follow up and close out.
- Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintain contact with all major clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field of study
- 10 years’ experience with at least 3 in senior management preferably in the real estate sector.
- Possess a strong sales and marketing background complemented with outstanding communication skills and abilities.
- Must have exceptional time management skills, be self-mentoring, highly motivated, and possess strong team management skills.
- Ability to manage job requirements, efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and profitability as key performance areas.
- Ability to resource, develop and communicate work instructions, training programs, method statements and procedures.
- Superior decision-making skills, problem-solving skills and conflict-management abilities
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – Real Estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 10th June 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.