Job Title: Registered Clinical Officer
Job Summary: Provide efficient, effective, quality clinical services to patients following established treatment protocols.
- Provide comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients.
- Take/review the patients history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment.
- Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, write prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
- Confirm any questionable and notifiable diseases and report them to the medical officer in charge.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Perform minor surgical operations.
- In collaboration with the medical and nursing team receive and attend to patients who require emergency services
- Participate in outreaches or other activities such as health talks or community programs.
- Handle patient data/ information confidentially at all times.
- Prepare the weekly plans/schedules and reports.
Level of Education
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Valid registration certificate and practicing license from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send cv to email@example.com by 12th June 2020