Job Vacancy: Resource Mobilization Officer
Emerging Leaders Foundation (ELF) is a youth-led CSO that seeks to reduce poverty and promote dignity through raising value-based leaders and change-makers who will ultimately transform their communities.
ELF is looking for a Resource Mobilization Officer.
Based in Nairobi, the right candidate will mainly be responsible for ensuring sustainable resourcing for ELF.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Executive Director the Resource Mobilization Officer will:
- Generate resources for the organization based on clear targets
- Support and build staff capacity for fundraising
- Build the reserve and investment fund for ELF
- Initiate and manage relations with external stakeholders
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in the development sector preferably in a similar role with a bachelor’s degree in any relevant field and at least 3-years work experience
- Strong communication skills i.e. written, presentation skills, persuasion, negotiation
- Strong in conceptualization, research, content development and project management
- Demonstrated ability for mentoring coaching and training
- Experience in fundraising from multilateral donors, foundations or private companies
- A passion for young people
- Ability to work independently and is a self-starter
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in Computer Applications and use of social media
ELF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and persons with disability to apply.
If interested, please send your CV to Fanisi HR Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end day Friday 12th June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.