Job Title: Manager – Region Anchor (Rift & Western Region)
Primary Location: Safaricom House, Nairobi
We are pleased to announce the above vacancy in the Distribution & Production Department within the DigiFarm Kenya Ltd.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Distribution & Production Lead, the position holder will develop and manage relationships and service experience among DigiFarm Customers to ensure growth, profitability and retention.
- Responsible for the fulfilment of all the buyer generated demand in the region
- Manage the end to end farmer engagement season-on-season
- To formulate and manage the implementation of farmer engagements within the region;
- To manage, prospect and acquire farmers in the region;
- To effectively manage the existing /new farmers through improved customer experience by managing end to end process and ensure compliance to service agreement requirements in order to ensure there’s DigiFarm usage
- To support the DigiFarm Business Associate (DBAs) and Dealers to ensure they offer proper services to the farmers
- Oversee acquisition of DigiFarm Village Advisor (DVA’s) through the DBA network to ensure farmers are well supported
- Ensure performance of the DBA is on track as per the allocated targets
- Acquire Digifarm depots
- To develop and implement DigiFarm sales plan in line with the overall DigiFarm and business objectives and develop tactical plans to grow sales within the region;
- Ensure that all Sales teams, Partners/Dealers achieve their set targets as well as set standards targets and develop action plans for any non-achievers;
- To prepare reports e.g. Sales, Pipeline, Progress and Visibility reports, Business decision making process and planning etc
- Develop and well documented performance measurement criteria for sales team/ DBAs/Dealers & Depots and execution of the same;
- To respond to DigiFarm farmer related issues so as to provide consistent quality of service and get excellent customer rating/NPS;
- Daily, weekly and monthly performance reviews for all sales team and clear action plans to bridge any noted shortfalls;
- Document and communicate training plans for the sales team.
- Degree or Diploma in Agribusiness or a related course;
- Work experience of 4-5 years in the agronomy environment;
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT will be an added advantage; and
- Strong relationship building skills,
- Ability to generate revenue
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
- A proactive team player
- Good planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal HERE and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Last Date to Apply: Jun 11, 2020