Manager – HR Analytics
Are you passionate about identifying people related opportunities and risks by combined analysis of HR data and business data to support evidence-based decision making on Human Capital?
We are looking for you!
To this end we are pleased to announce this exciting career opportunity within Resources Division – HR Operations Department.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Main Objective of the Role: Reporting to the Senior Manager- HR Shared Services, the position holder will work with internal stakeholders of the Human Resources function to maximise the effectiveness of key strategic and operational initiatives across Reward, Talent, Resourcing, Organisational Design and Culture, HR Business Partnering and HR Operations.
- Serves as the domain expert for human capital analytics.
- Define and drive framework for people analytics strategy factoring in current and emerging workforce issues
- Measure the success optimization of the people programs and initiatives (ROI)
- Provides proactive management support to HR function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, advanced and predictive analytics.
- Communicates findings via formal presentations, standard management reporting on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Creates, maintains, and ensures quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Ensure handling of sensitive data is in accordance with data protection regulations
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (Talent Acquisition, Reward, Talent management, Diversity, etc) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance.
- Supports the HR Leadership Team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Leverage technologies to empower end users on crucial metrics / people analytics dashboards adding value through data insights
- Deliver tiered HR Metrics aligned with life-cycle (Joiner-Mover-Leaver) to aid decisions for both HR and wider organization and flag outcome-based data insights and investigate root cause on performance gaps including planning interventions to remedy
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experience with executing advanced and predictive analytics
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data and consulting with clients
- Experience in formulating hypotheses, interpreting and communicating results
- Experience in a large corporate environment performing moderate to complex employee analysis and research directing in or closely collaborating with an HR function is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate analytics and influence behaviour change to a non-technical audience
- A minimum of a BSc degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline coupled with 4+ years applicable analysis and/or reporting experience
- Knowledge of HR discipline will be added advantage
- Strong data analysis, data manipulation and presentation tools knowledge and application e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Good exposure to ERP tools
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly CLICK HERE to proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your updated resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Last Date to Apply: Jun 25, 2020