Job Vacancy: Sales Executive
The position will be based in Nyanza, Kisii and part of Rift Valley
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
- Calling customers to get orders.
- Maintain sales team activity reports file.
- Accessing the Mobile app to check and update on sales rep activities.
- Confirm customers cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
- Get prints and handout monthly debtor statements to sales reps.
- Issue marketing material to deliveries or sales reps from time to time.
- Filling general documents.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Basic computer skills
Education Qualification: (e.g. Diploma, Degree)
- Certification in basic accounting and customer relationship.
- Sales in hardware related products is an added advantage
- Ideal candidates will be based in the said area.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of day 30 June 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted