Job Vacancies: Security & Investigations Officers
Number Required: 3
Location: Ruiru (2), and Mombasa
Job Purpose: To enforce security policies, procedures and regulations in order to secure company property and ensure safety to employees and business partners.
- General observation of staff movement, customers and company property.
- Check supporting documents for all goods going out to ensure that they are correctly charged and authorized.
- Confirm that the gate pass is as per the supporting documentation.
- Ensure that items going out as samples are invoiced to the respective salesperson’s account.
- To check on items going out of the office area and taken by staff e.g. POP materials, give away items, document files etc.
- Supervise and help contracted guards to check and control movement of visitors/customers in and out of the offices and Showroom.
- Check physically all the goods returned to ensure that they have been received as shown in the accompanying documents.
- Provide flashbacks on CCTV as and when required.
- Carry out investigations on missing and damaged items.
- Follow up on returned items to ensure that they have been replaced/repaired accordingly
- Liaise with the police on all fraud/theft cases.
- Attend court hearings on behalf of the company.
- Ensure that appropriate security measures are put in place to avoid any loss of property.
- Monitoring and evaluation of existing security systems.
- Management/response of emergencies.
- Advising on policy, procedures and systems.
- Develop and Implement investigation policy.
- Investigate all reported and self-established incidences.
- Analyse/evaluate effectiveness of policies and procedures in place.
- Minimum of a diploma in a relevant security related field from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Valid certificate of good conduct and driving license.
- Proven experience in a similar role for a period of not less than 5 years.
- Experience in using relevant security technology, (e.g. CCTV).
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Proficient in computers with working knowledge of MS Office
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th June 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.