The County Assembly of Nyeri
The County Assembly Service Board seeks to recruit a highly qualified and competent person to fill the following vacant position:
Senior Fiscal Analyst 2
Basic Salary: 41,770
House Allowance: 22,000
Commuter Allowance: 6,000
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the County Government policy option relating to resource mobilization, allocation and utilization;
- Conducting budget research and summarize the finding in form of a report detailing programs procedures and recommendation;
- Responsible for fiscal issues affecting the institution;
- Assisting in development of annual work plan;
- Assist in preparing and delivering budgetary information to Members and relevant House Committees;
- Formulating the Departmental Annual Work Plans; and carrying out commissioned Budget analysis and research on specific areas of interest deemed necessary.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Served in the grade of Fiscal Analyst I or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines; Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
- Knowledge of IFMIS System will be an added advantage.
All applicants should attach copies of current clearances from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and CRB to their application.
Applications in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supporting documents clearly marked the post applied for on the right hand side of the envelope should be addressed to:
County Assembly of Nyeri
P.O. Box 162-10100
So as to be received on or before 3rd July,2020.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.