Job Vacancies: Service Crew
About the role: We are looking for all rounded candidates experienced in Cashiering, Service and Barista services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to customers;
- Communicate with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems and to resolve complaints and ensure satisfaction;
- Clearing of the table after serving customers;
- Serving customer with full satisfaction;
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits;
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers;
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change;
- Greet customers entering establishments;
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas;
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners;
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons;
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Must possess professional qualification in Food and Beverage from a well-recognized institution;
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a reputable hotel/restaurant;
- Diploma in food and beverage production and service will be an added advantage;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Impeccable interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title