Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in Kenya:
Sub Distributors Captain (5)
The Sub Distributors Captain (Sub D) is accountable for delivering superior volume and superior In-store presence (Distribution, Coverage, Pricing, shelving, Merchandising and Visibility) in all the Sub Distributor covered stores. The Sub D Captain reports to the General Trade Sales Manager.
The positions are in Kisumu, Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Mombasa
- Deliver volume, coverage, distribution and sales fundamentals targets through Sub Distributors
- Capacity Building: – Responsible for training, coaching, and tracking results of Sub D reps following EDAC cycle (Educate, Demonstrate, apply, consolidated) and tracking results via daily sales reports and spot-checks in the field.
- Coverage and quality distribution manager; – Responsible for selling volume, Distribution, shelving, pricing, merchandising and also key initiatives (i.e. new products, new package and category management) to all the retail customers through the Sub-D and their sales rep sale in the assigned regions.
- Sub-Ds recruitment: – identifying and developing new and potential SUB-Ds.
- Accounting Managers: – ensuring that all the Sub Distributors are profitable and sustainable.
- Execution manager: -deployment and tracking of initiatives.
- Achieving Volume and Sub-ds other set targets.
- Quality data gathering and sharing (Distributor Sales Representatives, retail audits, etc.)
- Responsible for perfect reporting of the stores data.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- MUST have a valid Driving license and know how to drive
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Experience in sales is a must
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org include daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.