Position: Manager, Contact Experience
Reporting to: Director, Customer Experience
Department: Mobile Division
Who We Are: Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services.
Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to design and unify the customer experience in the call/contact centre, retail and digital touch points and also define capabilities needed to meet consumer business unit strategy and deliver change necessary to execute the strategy.
The incumbent will also perform strategy planning, concept processes definition and implementation and lifecycle management.
Working For Us, We Expect You To:
- Contribute to the cost savings target of the business including churn management.
- Work with the consumer team to drive initiatives to deliver CDI/NPS at the touch points.
- Lead role in customer advocacy at different decision making levels to ensure the voice of the customer is heard and understood through designing the foundational customer experience framework related to call center, retail and digital touch points
- Integrate Consumer Business customer experience principles in all products and services and deliver change necessary to execute customer experience strategy.
- Work with the customer experience and consumer team to drive initiatives to deliver CDI/NPS at the touch points.
- Ensure the customer experience teamwork together with the products, innovations and digital teams to develop the customer centric products and services and provide strategic input on usage analysis.
- Define and document the key end-to-end customer journey processes for the customers.
- Develop an efficient knowledge sharing and feedback mechanism to enhance the customer life cycle management process.
- Create development and training plans to close any performance gaps identified. Identify training needs and ensure staff is trained to fill gaps in liaison with HR teams.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the Telkom products and services, policies and procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of messages to the customer and partners.
- Effective engagement & management of assigned 3rd party resources, channel partner staff & company resources,
- Communicate agreed corporate strategy, performance standards and targets.
- Measure individual performance against standards and perform one-one -one or team coaching where necessary.
Academic Background & Professional Knowledge
- Degree in Business, Marketing, IT or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 5-10 years relevant experience in a management role within an innovation environment within the telecommunications or products and services portfolio including financial services sector, having being exposed to all disciplines.
Here Are The Skills We Are Looking For:
- Customer relationship management and business partnership skills
- Autonomy in a multicultural and multifunctional environment, ability to liaise with other entities and departments inside TKL and outside TKL.
- Proactive and dynamic.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Efficient and results oriented
- Language Skill: Proficiency in English
- Self-motivated person able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent Organization and communication skills
- Leadership skills
How to Apply
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for internal applicants and to email@example.com for external applicants by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 7th July 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.