The County Assembly of Nyeri
The County Assembly Service Board seeks to recruit a highly qualified and competent person to fill the following vacant position:
Third Clerk Assistant
Basic Salary: 37,070
House Allowance: 12,800;
Commuter Allowance: 5,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to parliamentary procedure, practice, conventions, tradition and etiquette.
- Research involving search for fresh testimonials by consulting appropriate sources like documents or persons
- Offering administrative services to the various County Assembly Committees
- Organizing activities pertaining to seminars and conferences for Members of County Assembly and Staff.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- A Degree from a university recognized in Kenya in any of the fields in Law, Finance, Management, Economics, Education, Planning, Development Studies, Gender Studies or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Kiswahili coupled with report writing skills.
- Proficiency in computer application skills.
All applicants should attach copies of current clearances from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and CRB to their application.
Applications in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supporting documents clearly marked the post applied for on the right hand side of the envelope should be addressed to:
County Assembly of Nyeri
P.O. Box 162-10100
So as to be received on or before 3rd July,2020.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.