Toyotsu Auto Mart Limited
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Department: Service Department.
Job Purpose: To support the achievement of service department budgets by managing and guiding the service controller and Service Advisors to effectively utilize the productive staff and workshop equipment for business productivity.
- Convert customer enquiries into bookings.
- Minimize technician time taken to complete jobs in maximize productivity, with no compromise on quality or safety.
- Adopt an open and honest style to enhance customer buy in and service and thus increase sales.
- Invoice customer promptly and accurately in line with our quotation or terms and conditions.
- Ensures achievement of total service turnover and gross profit against planned budget.
- Maintain the awareness of the team and keep the Chief Operating Officer informed in terms of how the service department is performing against target.
- Allocate work fairly and accurately to the staff to maximize quality and productivity.
- Organize staff rotas well in advance. Taking sickness and holidays into account.
- Ensure that they have sufficient work to utilize your available technician and take enough booking to cover available time and to allow for cancellations.
- Conduct any relevant training for individuals to encourage development.
- Check accuracy of what technicians are reporting before any work is carried out for the customer to ensure nothing has been missed or inaccurately reported.
- Physically check vehicles once the work is completed by technicians to ensure quality is achieved and that the work specified and parts charged have been fitted and completed to a high standards.
- Ensure technicians are aware of and conform to quality standards from a health and safety point of view that company uniforms are worn at all times together with necessary Personal Protective Equipment’s.
- Maintain the service center to auditable standards.
- Maintain motivation and morale in the team
- A professional course in automotive
- Valid driving license
- At least 4 years’ experience in workshop
- Clear, confident communication style
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team of individuals taking control of situations and offering support if necessary
- Ability to build lasting customer relationship through adopting an open, honest, professional approach
- Ability to plan and organize own and others workload
- Flexible approach if plans need to be changed
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Positive can-do attitude to succeed and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Parts clerk: Parts order
- Sales Staff: Follow up on pre-delivery inspection/ service
- Customers: For complaint resolution and service marketing
- Service Providers: Subtle Quality
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Applications close on 24th June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.