Van Sales Job
The VSR is accountable for delivering superior volume, coverage, distribution and In-store presence (Distribution, Pricing, shelving and Merchandising as per standards) in all the VSR stores of your section.
- Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers
- Maintain the highest standard of service by maintaining the required supply of stock to ensure a 100% service level with no ‘stock outs’ (Including Merchandising Plano-gram / counting stock / replenish / collect Sale or Return products) to the highest standard.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Provide information and feedback to the Van Sales Supervisor, on Customer requirements and competitor activity on your route
- The goods loaded into the back of your van and for accountable for stock take purposes.
- Targets of the month (volume, distribution)
- Bad debts
- The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
- Completing all of the “end day” tasks
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Should have a minimum of 3 year in van sales in Dairy or FMCG Industry
- The Candidate must have a valid Driving License –Class BCE
- The candidate should have Good understanding of basic computer skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills/relationship building and good team player.
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “VAN SALES” on the subject line .