Job Title: Veterinary Assistant
Nature of Job: Full Time
Job Location: Nyeri
Duties and Responsibilities
- Animal health husbandry management
- Animal feeding management
- Supervising casual employees
- Overseeing Artificial insemination
- Animal health management
- Pasture Management
- Farm equipment maintenance
- Ensuring farm milking equipment hygiene
- Keeping records of Milk produced against sold
- Farm inputs inventory
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma or Certificate in Animal Health/ Veterinary
- Knowledge of Animal Behavior.
- Animal Husbandry.
- Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information.
- Clinical Skills.
- Creating a Safe, Effective Environment.
- Performing Diagnostic Procedures.
- Use of Medical Technologies.
- Attention to Detail, Patience, Verbal Communication.
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted