Aga Khan Hospital Mombasa
“Caring for You”
Exciting Career Opportunity
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya which is an Agency of The Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has attained acknowledgement of its quality service by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for Medical Laboratory Services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Hospital has also expanded its services to include Oncology Services complete with a Daycare Chemotherapy Centre, Midwifery Antenatal Care and Delivery, One Stop Breast Clinic, Lymphedema Therapy services in our new Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department and Pediatric Surgical Services. We have physical presence in Mtwapa, Bamburi, Nyali, Kilifi, Ukunda, Voi, Kuze center and Changamwe area
The hospital wishes to recruit ideal candidate for the following position: –
Laboratory Technologist – Kilifi
The position reports directly to the Resident Medical Officer at the Outreach Medical Centre with support from the Pathology Department from the main hospital.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for Ensuring provision of effective, efficient, quality analytical laboratory services in the OHC Clinic.
Required Qualifications, Attributes and Experience
- KCSE C+ or an equivalent
- Valid certification by the KMLTTB
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute
- Registered with a recognized Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Computer literacy
- Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
- Openness, accessibility and visibility; approachable.
- Motivational and inspirational with a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other’s views
- Demonstrated and inherent Integrity and honesty.
- Willingness to be flexible in work habits and assigned tasks. Adaptable and comfortable in less than fully structured environment
- Always demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Should be patient centered
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line.
Deadline of submitting application is on 22nd July 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer