AIC Kijabe Hospital
Reporting to the Lead Nurse as well as the HTS Coordinator, the holder of the position will glorify God through provision of PITC services in the outpatient and inpatient departments, provide professional support and mentorship to other health care workers in the provision of PITC including conducting sensitization for health workers on HTC services and promote provision of psychosocial disclosure counseling, encouraging family testing and facilitate referral of clients to facilities where they can access other RH services of their choice.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- NASCOP trained in HIV testing and counselling.
- Diploma in any health related field.
- At least one year experience in providing HIV counselling and testing in government or mission health facility.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in providing HIV health education in the facility.
- Must be enrolled in proficiency testing at NHRL.
- Should have competence in Microsoft applications.
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities and work under strict deadlines.
- Should have strong analytical and be result oriented.
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to email@example.com on or before 6th August 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill a form.
Kindly select the External application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.