Vacant Position: Android Software Engineer
- Work in sync with UX, Design & Product Management teams to deliver cohesive and timely developments.
- Develop top-notch applications in complex, multi-threaded environments.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Develop high-performing applications with a clean, minimalist aesthetic within the Brand.
- Work through JIRA and move teams forward with agile methodologies.
- Experience in multi-threaded environments.
- Experience and mastery of Android development.
- Experience with unit testing, Android emulation, and cloud automated testing tools.
- Mastery of Java & Object-Oriented programming and design.
- Proven track record for meeting targets & deliverables independently and as part of a group effort.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Android Software Engineer”