Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgement of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the positions listed below
Assistant Manager – Marketing
Vacancy No: AKHK/AMM/001
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials.
You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing team.
- Formulate brand plan and propose various Marketing strategies in accordance to corporate policy for the hospital brand.
- Participate in marketing department policy formulation and development
- Responsible in creating content for the campaigns
- Responsible for conducting market intelligence
- Responsible in creating monthly dashboards for various activities
- Responsible for the publishing material of the hospital namely: information booklet, leaflets, handbills, brochure, and other related materials. These shall include the content, design, creativity and proof – reading etc.
- Plan various activities as per the Marketing Strategic plans.
- Organize and execute the various activities planned as per the Marketing plans for example, CMES, Workshops Camps, Patient Education Program, Life – Style Management Program Etc.
- Carry out Research activity related to marketing plan evolved.
- Explore newer geographical area new markets, for customer target for the hospital.
- Explore new product feasibility for business plan.
- Submission of weekly progress report to management in brief about assigned activities.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in health sciences or any relevant field.
- At least four years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Experience in creating reports
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd July 2020.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “ASSISTANT MANAGER-MARKETING AKHK/AMM/001”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”