Astral Industries Limited
Job Vacancies: Sales Representatives
- 2 Vacancies Under Steel and
- 4 Vacancies Under Plastics
Astral Industries limited a leading manufacturer of Plastic Molded Tanks, Pressed Steel Tanks, Steel Structures, Fuel Tanks, Hot Water Cylinders, General Fabricator and regular service maintenance.
Astral Industries Limited was established in 2004 and is currently 15 years old with more than 500 distributors all over Kenya is looking to find competent and self-driven individuals to fill the position of Sales Representative countrywide.
Location: Countrywide e.g. Nairobi, Kisumu, Busia, Kakamega, Naivasha, Mombasa, Garissa, Turkana, Nakuru, Eldoret etc.
Salary: As per the current Salary structure in place and commission based on achievement of sales target (3% of sales volumes).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the companies’ strategic priorities and related business development goals and objectives.
- Deliver the company’s business and market growth objectives by promoting and selling tanks through direct sales, participating in promotions, client presentations, door to door sales, setting up and attending meetings with potential customers etc.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the company’s business and products by providing complete and accurate information to all customers and potential customers.
- Ensure all forms are correctly recorded and reported to the Sales Manager
- Forward to the company all payments and supporting documentation.
- Proactively manage client relationships by identifying and escalating any queries, disputes or customer complaints to the Sales Manager
- Participate in all internal activities such as meetings, training etc. for the purposes of information/knowledge sharing, providing/ receiving relevant feedback, receiving relevant updates on business activities and products, furthering your knowledge of business procedures etc.
- Maintain books and records clearly showing all inquiries, transactions and proceedings including any related transactions that have been undertaken and providing these books and records for inspection and review on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports, returns and other information relating to all sales and any business development carried out.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a holder of a Diploma, Degree or undergraduate degree in any field of study or a continuing student-must be 18 years and above.
- Minimum 5 years in sales within plastic tanks industry- (both plastic and tank)
- Sales experience in upcountry preferred.
- At least minimum of 35 years.
- Probationary Period of 3 months.
- Good communication skills (basic English and Kiswahili)
- Accountable: positively influences others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Builds relationships: establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships; builds trust; anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the defined parameters.
- Effective communicator: communicate in a clear and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Flexible and ready to work in any region of their choosing in the country (Kenya)
- Recommendation letter from previous or employers within the industry
How to Apply
Candidates are kindly advised to indicate in the subject line the region you will like to be operating from e.g. Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa, Garissa, Turkana etc. and should submit their applications and updated detailed CV indicating qualifications and working experience and day time telephone to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th July 2020.