Aubrey Group Limited
Vacant Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline to Apply: July 31,2020
Eligibility: Position open to Kenyan Nationality
About Aubrey Group Limited
The Aubrey Group has three dimensions namely:
- Corporate Solutions: Enable a Corporate’s interaction with its customers via mobile phones using SMS, Voice and Online services
- Payment Solutions: Enable mobile payment solutions, covering delivery, billing, applications and content
- Carrier Solutions: Enables Carriers to interact intelligently with consumers and provide high performance analytics
Aubrey Group Limited is also a significant player in the Gaming sector including Sports Betting
Position Description: Aubrey Group Limited is looking for a fun, creative and passionate Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join our young and vibrant team in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing creative design services for online, print and electronic channels.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Developing Concepts, graphics and layouts for different brand communications.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, websites and other designs using software or by hand.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional Creativity.
- Proven proficiency in design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- A strong portfolio of creative layouts, illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Excellent Time Management & Organizational Skills
- An understanding of the latest design and brand communications trends.
- Professional approach to Time, costs and Deadlines
- Minimum Diploma in Design, Fine Art or related courses.
- Over 3 years work experience as a Designer.
- Video Editing, Motion Graphics Design and HTML/CSS will be an added advantage.
- Football/Sports knowledge will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should apply by emailing a CV, Cover Letter and portfolio (pdf or link) to email@example.com
Please specify the job title GRAPHIC DESIGNER in the email subject.
Only complete applications will be considered.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and should be available to start ASAP.
Please send your resume by COB July 31,2020