Our client, an Accounting and Audit firm is seeking to fill a position of Audit Senior.
- In consultation with the Lead Auditor, prepare Audit Files for presentation to clients;
- Understand and implement determined audit scope and plans;
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate audit documentation, previous reports, data flowcharts etc ;
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process;
- Provide objective and independent input to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Be a holder of a CPA (K) qualification;
- Experience of 3 years as an Audit Assistant or 1 year as an Audit Senior;
- Good understanding of Audit work, scope and expectations;
- Ability to prepare and present Audit files;
- Drive for knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards;
- Customer oriented mindset.
Note: Initially, the job will be based on piece rate or a retainer of Kshs 30,000. It shall be graduated to full time basis upon proof of capability and resumption of normal economic activities and salary reviewed accordingly.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV ONLY indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisting will be on a rolling basis (FIFO) and candidates shortlisted for interview shall be expected to present evidence of a previous Audit File they’ve prepared.
Due to time constraints and expected volumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.