Our client in the automotive sector seeks to recruit a Country Manager who will be responsible for achieving or exceeding unit sales of Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) targets allocated and ensure smooth functioning of the showroom as well as the performance of Country staff.
Reports to: GCEO
- Description of Accountability: To ensure that the sales standards for the location are achieved and maintained. This enhances the company’s image and prestige and ensures higher customer satisfaction. Hence, contributes to growth of the business.
- Performance Indicators: By achieving set targets in both units and margins to ensure profitability
- Description of Accountability: Ensure that budgeted unit sales and gross margins for branches are achieved or exceeded. Ensure adherence to company’s sales system and prospecting system and achievement of targets regarding the number of prospects logged.
- Performance Indicators: By achieving monthly, quarterly & annual set targets, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Description of Accountability: Guides, motivates and controls location staff to maximize their performance.
- Performance Indicators: By supervising to ensure staff is motivated and performing through continuous assessment training and career growth.
- Description of Accountability: Identify staff’s developmental needs; communicate these to the relevant unit so that the needful can be organized.
- Description of Accountability: Ensure that company procedures are adhered, while handling cash and account receivables. Ensure the proper implementation of company credit control policy.
- Performance Indicators: By ensuring company rules, procedures & policy is strictly adhered to.
- Description of Accountability: Control the location’s new vehicle stock for security and availability
- Performance Indicators: By updating all vehicle stock inventory.
- Description of Accountability: Ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of the branch’s premises and assets.
- Performance Indicators: By ensuring proper maintenance & upgrading in consultation with the company Headquarters.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A business Degree from a reputable institution.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 7 years experience in direct selling of consumer direct durables, 3 years should be in a managerial position.
Job Specific Skills:
- Good marketing and customer care skills.
- Sound leadership, planning analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Motivate and enable teams to achieve success. Balance short term and long term goals.
- Net works with a wide variety of people, Resolve conflict between staff through effective communication and negotiation.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Country Manager –Uganda on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.