Our client in the automotive sector seeks to recruit a Group Head of Sales.
He/she will be responsible for managing and administering the Company’s Brands’ Sales Operations in East Africa in terms of National Profit & Loss monitoring, manpower planning and development, sales marketing and operations.
The job holder will be responsible for achieving superior Customer delight and retention by ensuring strong management of process and activities across the group.
Reports t0: GCEO
- Responsible for aligning the Company’s Motors business primarily with influence into East & Sub-Saharan regional business, bringing the region to the next level.
- Responsible for the budgeted unit sales and gross margins are achieved or exceeded business performance & Sales results in the country.
- Oversight of Brand & sales managers functions for balance Business, based on current Org design.
- Deploy the sales activities of the country/area with the objective to maximize the volume of product sales for existing and potential markets while maintaining appropriate contribution margins
- Act in consultation with Uganda & Tanzania team to ensure proactive collaborative approach within East Africa.
- Take on full responsibility for managing and coaching the regional extended Sales team and for driving the marketing strategy and brand plans to support sales growth.
- Develop and manage the regional marketing advertising and promotional activities, including managing the strategic pricing and product management functions for the Group.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A university Degree from a recognized institution.
- 10 years working experience in automotive market and knowledge of the sector.
Job Specific Skills:
- Managerial skills
- Business Negotiation skills
- Business acumen.
- Strategy, Organizational & analytical skills.
- Accountable for devising, planning and delivering several complex tactical initiatives in line with a financial, operational and strategic business plan.
- Handle complex projects, allocate time resources as required. Have budgetary control and deliver within time and financial budgets.
- Analyze problems which are technically complex or conceptually abstract, generating possible solutions through creative thinking.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Group head of Sales-Automotive Industry on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.