Bajas Enterprises (K) Limited
Job Vacancy: Direct Sales Agent
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Bajas Enterprises (K) Limited is a fast growing FMCG Distribution company based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We Distribute High quality dairy products, which are available throughout the country under our flagship brand that includes; Mount Kenya Whole Milk, County Whole Milk, Yoghurt, Lala, Butter and Cream.
We are seeking to recruit pro-active and self-driven individuals to fill the position of Sales Persons reporting to Sales Manager
Job Purpose: The job holder ensures achievement of maximum sales profitability and growth within the assigned route and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products. Supplies and secures new business customers and distributors.
Areas of Sales:
We wish to engage individuals who are familiar and are conversant with the following areas;
- Route 1: Bisil, Isinya
- Route 2: Kitengela, EPZ
- Route 3: Athiriver, Dayster, Katani,Devick,Ngimo
- Route 4: Sabaki, Mlolongo, Syokimau, Katani
- Route 5: Imara Daima, Industrial Area, South C, South B
- Route 6: Nairobi West, Wilson, Mugumoine, NHC, Otiende, Karen
- Route 7: Supermarkets, Mini Mart, Stores etc
When applying kindly refer to the ROUTE that you are well conversant with
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
- Ensure timely sale of whole milk and yoghurt to customers and retailers
- Research to identify customers, sector opportunities and maintain existing ones to increase customer base
- Sales and crates collection from retailers and customers
- Research on competitor market and monitor trends in sales e.g. arrangement of products in supermarket shelves
- Advise on any new methods to help increase sales
- Attend to customer enquiries and queries and escalate to the head of sales if necessary
- Issue receipts and deliveries to retailers and customers
- Pass messages and information to customers; deliver handouts of price changes to customers
- Take daily orders from customers and retailers in the assigned route
- Collect returns and cheques from supermarkets and sign GRN documents and invoices
- Submit whole milk and yoghurt returns to the vetting office and ensure signing of the return book on a daily basis
- At least a Certificate or a diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 1 year experience in sales
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must have experience in a busy F.M.C.G
- Flexible working hours
Renumeneration: Salaries for sales persons will be a monthly retainer and a commission percentage of the quantity of milk sold per month.
Women are encouraged to apply for these positions
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies we are looking for, send your cover letter and C.V to email@example.com to reach us on/before Close of Business 10th July, 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.