Exciting Bread Van Sales Opportunity
Our client is a market leader in Bread Baking.
As part of sales strategy and to drive market growth, they seek to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self driven individuals for the Positions of Bread Van Sales Representatives.
Job title: Van Sales Representative
Reporting to: Sales Coordinator
Number of positions: 10 positions
Salary Range: Kshs 30,000 Gross plus Commission
Job Location: Nairobi and its environs
Job Tasks and Duties
Reporting to the Sales Coordinator the Van sales representatives will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out daily bread sales as per set route target.
- Collection of all the daily sales debts from clients.
- Timely delivery of Bread to stockists and other points of sale (POS).
- Prospecting for new business on allocated sales routes.
- Recording and analysis of customer feedback on a daily basis.
- Gathering market intelligence on competitor action and customer preferences.
- Ensuring in store availability and stocking of bread and other pastries.
- Performing other sales and marketing tasks as may be required by their supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideal Candidate should have the following:
- Be a holder of a Certificate/Diploma in sales and Marketing.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in an FMCG especially in a bread, pastries or confectionary Industry.
- Holders of a valid driving license shall have an added advantage.
- Good communication skills both written and Oral.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.
- Good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Honest and aggressive personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting targets.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful Sales Career move in the rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Kindly indicate the role title, your current and expected salary in your application cover letter, subject line or CV.
Incomplete and unclear applications will not be considered.
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st July 2020.
Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling/ongoing basis (FIFO).
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and ladies are encouraged to apply.
Due to expected large applications volumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.